- A) Use the following 6 word pairs to write meaningful and correct sentences. You may change the form of the word if needed. See the example: (12 points – 2 points each)
e.g.: discuss/ examine
We examined the problem and discussed the solutions in details.
- individual/ task
Every individual in the team have task.
- access / site
That access difficult site.
- culture /survey
Some countries have culture survey.
- function/ media
Media function verey nice.
- relevant /source
relevant news source trusted
- B) Write a PARAGRAPH using any of the 5 words from the word list below. (13 points)
You may change the form of the word if needed.
You will be graded on the following bases:
- Meaning: have you used the correct meaning of the word? (1 point each)
- Grammar: have you used the word grammatically correctly? (1 point each)
- Coherence: does the paragraph makes sense as a whole? (3 points overall)
media, access, considerable, relevant, obvious, culture, source
Today I won’t typing about the media because very important for people. The first goal for media how access for the whole world. Also care about cultures different. Searching for information consists of a reliable source. The media obvious of information for people. The evolution of the media much in the present.